-
February 14th, 2008, 06:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Looks like I'll be paying through the nose for taxes this year...good thing Uncle Sam is sending me 600 bucks...my fuel bill is 400.00..and that didn't even fill the darn thing up..and I'm not in NC...wonder why my furnace is using so much oil???
-
February 16th, 2008, 04:32 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Are you sure there isn't someone borrowing some oil why you are away...who can you trust I mean REALLY cause that is high!!!
-
February 20th, 2008, 02:28 AM
#3
Inactive Member
well they would have to do it at night...else jack would shoot a load of buckshoot in their arses...he watches my house like a hawk..but you never know...
-
February 20th, 2008, 12:20 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Oh yeah, I forgot about jack!!!
-
February 23rd, 2008, 01:31 PM
#5
Inactive Member
..and Wesley, and Jenny..etc
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks